View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Elisabrat

Sorry girl I have been so pooped out I haven't posted much. I was just thinking now on a pretty Apron bought a pattern for a smock one that I really liked in the quilting store .. My mom always wore smocks and I think maybe they are a little more comfortable than the ones around the neck? it goes from xs to xxl and easily could be modified to make it a bit larger in case anyone wants one. It has a wonderful work pocket in front from almost one side to the other which I love.. I wear them all the time. Especially when cooking or baking. Boy what a mess my tshirt can get!

I wonder will my partner want something spring like are they a springy happy person? winter like holidays and such or snow and trees and winter wonderland?? or will they want fall/Halloween/thanksgiving colors? I love those colors so much.. then of course we have summer and patriotic and sunflowers and fruits and veggies and oh dear I can't wait to find out! placemats? runners? pretty pretty wall hangings? what will you chose? pick me! I will make you something grand! lol.. ok something good!!! cross my fingers and pray I get it right LOL ok ok I will. So sign up for a bunch of fun here come on you know you want to. You can check out our last swap we had a ton of fun chatting and chatting and even sewing too!