Old 08-23-2013, 01:48 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

mmmmmmmmm Lemon Pie!!!!!!!
.......though it seems there are only crumbs left for me!

Hi Kids
.... Just back for a few hours, to do some laundry.
Being that my office is just down the hall from the laundry, I can multi-task!

OKSGlad ... a great idea ... though the old cloth sacks are next thing to impossible to find. Which gives me another idea, burlap yardage! Good Luck for your Saturday Classification.

Anael ... my goodness, did KK not know how to dissect and eat? Was this a mystery fabric purchase? Or you forgot what you ordered? Oh how I like your friend's quilt! Maybe you can persuade her that she does NOT like it ... and send it to Canada!

QNSue ... Your machine not stopping ... I'm thinking that you are speaking of the Bernina lock stitch feature ... I'm thinking you should be able to change that setting as it can be done with mine, so that I can end where I want to (though without the lock stitch). Check your manual, or ask your dealer about that. Yes, a learning curve ... just take it one step at a time, and do not fret about doing learning it all at once.

MiraB ... {{{HUGS}}} oh how we miss our "loved ones" when they cannot come and play with us! Thankfully you have a herd of machines to have options and still be able to sew!

Sorry that I haven;t "chatted" with each of you ... hope you understand!
Til next time ...........Regards,