Old 08-24-2013, 06:18 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mirabelle, its nice to know I am not the only one who downloads quilt patterns for future use (or not). Have four big notebooks full plus files in the filing file cabinets. Of maybe someday?

JanRN, that is a lot of fabric to 'pet'...enjoy and if you have the time, show us a picture or two, Please?

OK, good luck on your scoring today with the herd.

Anael, hope you are feeling better and not so chilled today.

Carrie, that pattern creates a quilt not unlike a pineapple design. Cache has the three color combos samples, but I like yours the best, Carrie. Variety of good colors, like the variety of ducks, chickens and guineas that we have. We expected the little brown ducks to start laying eggs, but they have not done so. Four large guineas have moved themselves into the brown ducks shed, 'cause it has roost poles in it and the ducks do not fight them like the chickens do in the hen house. Everyone seems happier with that arrangement.

My beloved Bernina 1530 is all cleaned up and ready to come home...except I do not want to go anywhere in the car right now. Makes my knee sore, strains my right eye, therefore, it will wait for better timing. Bf dh thought we both looked very bad from our 'outing' last week, mainly from trying to do to much in one day. We did cut out several items and stops on our list 'cause we both realized how tired we were, yet I think, both of us was very tired at the end of the road trip.I slept out to past nine today. Wow. Still resting up.