Old 08-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Elisabrat

oh Jaba what a surprise! your finished already!!! sigh.. I am in concept stage still but that is good as my partner could be either a trick or a treat and I want to get their colors and a feel for how .. normal or like me they are and the wonders of this swap is our INCREDIBLE swap leader has stated she knows how much I want a SPIDER quilt (oh dear LORD) that she will hook me up nicely. I will send you back your spider quilt if you make me one so don't even think of it.. not even slightly. no way no how... anyone want sneak peaks as to the fabrics I might chose from??? the blocks? I have a stack of 20 Halloween quilt blocks I received in a boom I did recently and would love to turn them into wall hangings and table runners.. yet there is that terrific fall fabric I bought/was traded in fq trades (three swaps in fact!) and the TURKEYS that were purchased because I had to have them.. and well.. pumpkins! elegant pumpkins! bright orange on hot blue pumpkins! muted subtle browns and rust pumpkins! or green batik leaves! rust leaves! stunningly bright bold green/yellow/rust leaves! oh and civil war fabrics in fall colors also for those who like a more Americana colored palate subtle and reserved... or hot purples and neon oranges and yellows! so tough to chose.. so you see, I need a partner to figure that one out. SIGN UP> especially if you like the chance you might just get whacky old suntanning chicken me!