Old 08-25-2013, 04:07 AM
Elisabrat

Isnt it funny Anna how you can have such completely different children? My lil sis had two, I had mine the same time as she did literally within 2 months.. mine were hang loose but her daughter was a .. crier.. and she most assuredly played into it. OH HONEY OH BABY oh that must be horrible! and well the baby cried a whole lot. nursed for 3 yrs.. to this day she is delicate. Emotionally fragile. I wonder is it genetics or is it taught? mine if they cried I told them suck it up you will be fine.. a quick kiss and on your way. NO right way to do it I suppose. Mine worked better for me. I am so glad your little grandson is turning out so easy going. And I agree a lot of different people, situations, handling helps them so much in feeling well rounded. Too bad he isn't closer. I hope the parents are doing better now .. what a wonderful thing they do adopting children in need. As you with your very large family (understatement).. have given hope to those who needed it the most. Big old quilty hugs to you young lady for all you have done and continue to do.