View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:14 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
and well Dustysmomma would like to think she can slide off into the sunset with no partner but we can all gang up on her and well.. sneak attack. wait til the last like 1/2 hour then slide in with a sign up.. and there she is.. one of us again batiks dustysmomma batiks.. you could want a batik and black something oh dear who has any of those??? lol all of US> duck we are coming for you girl!
Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Brat, how did you know that DustyMomma's runner is being done in Batik?? I haven't posted anything! I know....you snuck into my studio & peeked!! Naughty you!! Gonna have to ban you from my shop!! This swap depends on my partner. I like all the holidays, but don't decorate usually except for Christmas. I guess 'cuz all those years driving around this country I wasn't home for most of them anyway. Maybe I should now. I'll think about it.
You guys are evil, lol. Batiks & black, marble & black. Love it! Love it! Now who is it you have lined up to pop in at the last minute & sign up? There's still 4 bags of licorice in my pantry & I'm not afraid to use em, lol.

For anyone who is interested in what's going into Cindy's runner, here's the centerpiece of it. I just finished stitching it out....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo6w0bot4r...2015.43.05.jpg