Old 08-25-2013, 02:28 PM
gardnergal970

I guess I'm padding them a bit too but the pictures wouldn't all post at one time for some reason.
DD...What you've described is nothing to take lightly when you still have little ones at home particularly. Be kind to yourself, give the Dr. accurate feedback so he can get the very best meds for you. Depression and anxiety can be tied to so many physical as well as emotional conditions. Make sure the Dr. takes every possible test to get at the bottom of this. Life is too short to live in a cloud without sleep. I'll be praying for you and yours.
Anael...glad you're feeling better. Love your new blocks.
Jeanie..whahooo...another finish. Really a beautiful quilt.
GrannyQ...I saw your Dresden Plate on the other link....I really like it. You and Anael are inclining me more and more to a white background.
Honchey...Making memories for your grandchildren....those are the thing they will never forget. Take pictures.
Dubib...yes at least your chair is empty in the sewing room. It looks like you will have plenty of room to hold everything. Very nice. Just get everything out of the other house so you can sell it. Arranging the new house can take awhile. It has to talk to you you know.
Jeanie..how is progress in the kitchen? Will you like the results so much that other rooms in the house will start to raise their hand for a redo?
QNS...sounds like you need to take some more of your medication that made you so sleepy and sleep for a couple of days! You need to get your strength back before you have your eye surgery so that all heals well. You Misty quilt is really coming along.
Mirabelle....such a cute RA quilt. An idea I picked up at the trunk show the other day....she had been using minky fabric for figures she then embroidered on but she came across these cleaning cloths that are in so many bright colors and found they work even better. You would never know that's what they were either when they were done.