Thread: Accuquilt dies
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM
carolaug

I also love the hexagon 8 inch I cut them in half and sew them together. 5 inch is wonderful and the 2 inch square (great for scraps) Tumbler all sizes are my favorite but I have made so many that I am taking a break from them. I love the drunkards path...I tried the apple core - not a favorite but I will try it again at some point. Rag dies are wonderful I like the 8 inch one - caution...it uses a lot of fabric - when you sew them together it really makes them alot smaller. 2 1/2 inch is my go to for binding. I love all of the strip dies. I have many I have not used yet. I love the brick die. I have the eleanor burne die but it seems complicated. I will do that one some day. I have the wedding ring but have not done that one yet. I have may of the appliques but the flowers/leaves are the only ones I really use. I too have many still unwrapped but I plan on making many more. I love the Hexagon - the large 8 inch one. I would never had made so many quilts or tried so many different ones with out if I did not have the Go...Love it.