View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 05:42 PM
DustysMomma

Cindy, I'm glad you like it. I've got 1 of the 2 side blocks finished too. They'll both be identical. This will be your last sneak peek though! I haven't taken it loose from the fixing stitches around the outside yet, but you get the idea...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0wo160b24...2019.16.59.jpg

There's a couple imperfections between the two pieces, but overall I'm pretty happy & I hope you will be too.

Jaba, you can be my partner anytime, and not to worry, I'll be working this little baby like a racehorse for a lil bit. I have 2 aprons to make by the 2nd that have to go back to Denmark with the man's brother who's visiting that weekend. I have finally gotten what I was looking for to make Brat's housewarming wallhanging (I even got the backing half price in the remnants yesterday!) I have a wallhanging to do by the end of the month that I can't decide on for Rhonda's swap. Baby blanket and car seat quilt for my best friend's niece, who's due Thanksgiving, but I have to have them ready for the baby shower in October. And my best friend's birthday gift, which is already late, but she's willing to wait because she knows the embroidery was the hold up.