Old 08-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Elisabrat

You guys are so great! look at all those fabrics.. drool drool drool right? sapdoggie that is one big tablerunner ar eyou sure your not making a quilt with 100 fabrics in it? I love the leaves on the left such texture in the print and color! you can save that one for me! ok save them all for me Yosamitesa has way too many runners .. I mean well she doesn't need that one that's all

I love the variety of choices we are all making.. one project 21 interpretations! this is great. I spent today working on what I thought was a simple block looks sorta like to basket blocks backing up to each other with two half triangle ends. no trouble. did I read the instructions all through? no I did not. so I ended up having to do a crazy seam that makes y seams seem fun! not making that again but the upside is its my wall hanging for Oct for Rhondas swap which means I am down to five to do projects now and this is grand. getting to my table runner project by project. phew! oh I also sorted my fat quarters today. wow a grand variety .. all colors but.. RED. not one red fq. what the heck is that about? I love red! cherry red oh yeah.. guess I only buy it in Christmas! now a thing to shop for grin.. oh how sad is that for me...