View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Elisabrat

other than that your bored that is what I am hearing .. sheesh get a move on it/ MUSH MUSH (my new favorite swap leader saying).. you have oodles of time (UH HUH) for all that. I just knocked number 3 out of my 8 to do list this week. Phew. no trouble at all. gulp.

I wonder is the dining room going Thanksgiving or is it going Christmas Jaba? lol and is it a red Christmas or a purple or blue one for you? so many tough decisions!
my thoughts on these holidays: I am so ever thankful to be alive right now playing these games I am fortunate to celebrate each and every one of them. Its kinda like.. you now the red hat ladies. Do it because you can! and I buy into that 100 percent even if I don't wear hats! I wear decorations all over the bloody place
on another note: my x wrote me a nice letter the other day and he added in the middle.. your half dead and.. your waist deep in the grave what would happen if... IF I SMACKED HIM> boy it took me like I admit it 2 days to get flaming mad. I am THANK YOU VERY MUCH still 99 percent kicking so shut the heck up. I am decorating more in his honor. He did not like all that stuff.. watch me.