View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Quilter2B

Originally Posted by ERhausfrau
My sweet OAO (one and only) said that he was taking me to JoAnn's today to get the Sew Essential Quilting Center thing. It retails $229.99, on sale $149.99 and today I have a 20% off coupon! Thats my Christmas present. . . . . Then I can sit for six hours or so and just leisurely put it together. Sure is going to beat a beat up old ironing board.
Edie you are going to LOVE this table - i got mine about a month ago for my birthday (same as you: on sale plus a 20% off coupon). It took me over a period of two days about eight hours to put it together. Make sure you OAO is nearby 'cause I'm sure it will go faster with another set of hands! I love this table! I had an Olfa cutting pad that is older than my children (married w/their own kids - lol!) that I had lent to my daughter who some how developed a bow on one edge about six inches deep. I cut off the "bad" edge and now have it laying across the depth of my table so I can cut, sewing, serge, and with my iron & board behind to me, all within a neat little circle. But you truly are going to love this table. If there is anything that fosters creativity, it is having the right tools. Ask any carpenter!