Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 AM
ArchaicArcane

slk350 - thanks! I worried the whole time I was doing it that I would stop liking it, but it's been 8 years, I still like the pattern.

EasyPeezy - thanks! This one has some potential! I didn't want to just try to make a quilt by piecing without some sort of guide because I don't have enough experience yet. I will see if I can audition some fabrics and get what my mind's eye is seeing. Most of what I have that are not "prints" are some various shades of blue batiks, so that's what I'll start with.

I also read all of the EQ guides that Rhonda wrote a couple years back last night so I will see if I can mock something up in EQ5 now that the program doesn't look so foreign to me. (Got a copy someone was throwing out)

Reb, Thanks for taking a peek for me! I didn't get much with the searches I was doing, but for some reason didn't ever hit those search terms. Isn't it great how all of our minds work differently to get all these different results? I really liked the one on iStockPhoto, the black and white one. Is that the one you were talking about?
(I'm not sure about posting a pic from a Royalty free site, but since they're paid, I suspect it's a no no.)