Old 08-27-2013, 02:12 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

D_D: Posted one more delectable quilt, made with light sunshine going around the mountain side with light colors on two sides and the dark shaded tones on the other two sides on the SYE site. Just so you can smile again.

Feeling much better now, recharged my old battery and up to normal speed. The eye had an eye lash in it; its gone now. The knee is getting much better staying out of the car and out of the chicken yard. I worked up the beets into Harvard Beets today; will can them tomorrow. Also cut up the tomatoes in my kitchen island sinks for tomatoes to put into chilli this winter. Will process them tomorrow. Early in the morn, we need to pick the tomatoes and bring in more.

Dh wondered why the hen house did not have a fly in it; so he watched awhile. The little brown ducks were near the entrance/exit and as a fly buzzed by, a duck would catch it in their beaks, and that was the end of the fly. Little guineas are growing up and letting us know this by pooping on the East door cement entrance walkway.