Old 08-28-2013, 04:52 AM
gardnergal970

OK...love the miniatures.
Mirabelle/Jeanie....I love the new block. What an addition to the"playground"!
QNS...you have a treasure trove of beautiful quilts. Thanks for showing them off. I'm glad you're feeling better but I would suggest that you "idle" once in awhile. Full Steam Ahead while preparing for surgery might not be exactly whet the Dr. orderred.
Carrie...I've never heard if letting school out early for heat either but it is probably a good idea.
Dubib...how much longer before the old house is ready for sale?
DD...sun shining in your heart? I sure hope so.
anael...I just realized I've never commented on the Grands.....what a difference time makes! They are darling! Also like the Ode to Mom blocks.
Honchey...how many grands do you have? If you've mentioned it I've forgotten.
JanRN...any more FARTS planned?

Attention international quilters.....this site has shipping at 50% off for international shipping through August 30 with an order of at least $50. Enter the promotional code Peach at check out.

everyone else....go to her site and check out her photos. She is also a photographer and travels the world to attend quilting things. She shows some beautiful work! Oh and shipping is free in the US through August 30 so she might have some fabric that wants to come to your house. I have not ordered from her. I like the touch and feel.....

last couple of days I've harvested some tomatoes and made salsa. My DH says it isn't salsay enough but would make a good base for chili so nothing is lost. It's getting hotter by the day so today I'm in the sewing room catching up.