View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 04:54 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Tricky
Aggi I am totally jealous of your drafting ability--to be able to put your photograph into a drawing and then plan the quilt!!Oh my ! Iguess I will have the courage to try that sometime--although I could ask my husband to do the drafting and then I could do the quilting but I have to wait for the irght photo--I have a couple in mind but they can wait--I am still learning!!!!

I too would like to see the progress as you go>
Tricky!!
I am always up for a challenge!!! This is my first time doing this type of quilting, so in one sense I am a beginner too at landscape and florals. I have also been sketching since I was 12!! I"m now 35 (36 in a couple days). So sketching and such comes natural to me now! :)

I believe if you want to do something and you put everything you got into it, you will do it too!!! I am teaching this morning (leaving in about 15 minutes) but hope to get back at the flower this afternoon. We are going to have a snow storm here today (possibly up to 30cm) so I'll be housebound today!! Snow Day means Snow Day!! :)

I registered for a landscape class come June at one of our quilt shops just outside the city. Its a full day class and I can't WAIT!!! Tricky when it comes to quilting/sewing, I'm up to trying ANYTHING!!! NEVER stop learning is my motto!!

Well I have to get my class lesson plan and other things packed and off to class!! I'lll be back after lunch to check this board again!!

Cheers!