Old 08-29-2013, 06:14 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

wheeeeeeeeee!!!! what beautiful eye candy MBs, and quilts!

JeanieG ... have I missed something? that you have a new machine? what? Your quilting is lovely, great flowers! Watch out, DD suggesting the blue binding, is a sure sign that she wants her name on that quilt! I really like its soft and gentle look. I'm sure you feel like you've got the Best.News.Ever with the renos/rebuilds ends in sight!

OKSGlad ... get your thinking cap on again ... I've been thinking of the burlap idea, and in colours too. I see burlap as bulky and wrinkled when unpacked each time. So ... What would take minimal space when packed between use and come out and look virtually wrinkle free? Covering those milk crates are the worse part of set up ... thin plastic, and needing to gift wrap them to perfection ... something pre-made would be oh so wonderful. Grrrrrrreat Classification News! Congratulations!! Should I be calling John and Nancy with updates? Looks like Corn Day was a real family "bonding" experience ... and soon there'll be the other Corn Days to bond over!

DublB
... who should I congratulate for your latest MB?

QNSue ... Glad that your eye problem was just an eyelash. Please please pleeeeeeeease slow down and let your body build up strength for your surgery and likewise after. I know you feel you have to do it ALL, though you want to "see" the results. Letting somethings slide for now, will pay great rewards. Your Dr. knows best! Tahiti Mist is looking grand.

DDamsel ... **tucking you in with a real cosy quilt** for some of that much needed sleep. I'm sure the Dr.'s orders include some extensive quilting time all for YOU! Pupppieeeeeeeeees!!! So much fun to come for you and the kids!! (my Dalmatian was from a litter of 13!)

GGal ... what a good looking family! You deserve to be proud, and how things turned out is a testament to you, for the love you have given over the years. I'm so happy that the six of you were able to turn a difficult sad situation (and I'm sure as the Ex, somewhat awkward for you!) into one with such positive and uplifting memories. Your DS/DDIL quilt is beautiful and knowing all the work you have put into it, will make it even more special to them.

Honchey ... you must be St.Grandma with all the special things you do for your Grands! Looks like you figured our DH's "need" to check the NC house more often! BTW .... you had me chuckling and wondering just what you two 'lovebugs" are up to all day!!!!!!!!

Anael ... your pic of the 3 SewGrands is SewGrand!

Guess I should have broken this post into several posts, to up the numbers, and bring us in closer to the 6 grand marker!

Have been missing all of you and our chatter. It's been a busy few weeks .... and the humidity has been absolutely horrible. No end in site, at least til after the EX is over with!

Should be around here tmro/Friday ... wonder if I can get some time with my machine?