Old 08-30-2013, 03:44 AM
Elisabrat

Thank you to everyone who took the time to say HI it is a good thing to see a few more of you are still not hiding in the woods (phew!). Terriam I so feel you. I am in a sewing rut. I hate to say it but I am. I have two projects on the table half done.. think ick on both. do I restart? do I kick my tail and say go with it and make it what you love.. or do I lay on the floor and kick? oh yes last night BIG MOUTH ME says to a very good friend who is always very generous to me with fabric pieces and such.. sure I can do that. She wants six pot holders. Not my favorite thing to make lots of binding for a little thing.. then she says.. in a WEEK. a fundraiser. I see hand binding six little things she wants fracture crazy quilted (sure no problem the old mouth said).. and I want to kick. that means a whole lot of little pieces to get that affect in a POTHOLDER.. ugh. I said I have some of your designer stuff .. but I have this adorable little animal face stuff.. (how to fracture that? no clue) and we are talking POT HOLDERS.. I tried to detour her but she has six raffle baskets and needs matching sets and oh crud. Brat is over commited. I am turning that bright big sewing light on too bad if dh is sleeping I have to get moving on the other stuff to make room for this kind of stuff. argh pirates! Keep the faith and keep encouraging each other. a you can do it brat is a good thing also. these days pass long weekend for most of you.. enjoy your BBQ's your family dinners, your quiet time from work and others.. just enjoy it. I know it can be beautiful.