Old 08-30-2013, 04:27 AM
DustysMomma

Finally stitched out the last embroidery block for my runner last night. The last week has been hectic with work. I had our benefits annual open enrollment Friday through Wednesday, we had a corporate visit on Wednesday (and another one next week because the 2 cousin's don't like one another & won't come at the same time), had to work at my 2nd job last Saturday, and we're getting ready for month end. Thank God for Monday off! I'm going to spend a lot of time in the sewing room this weekend, except during the Auburn football game tomorrow. I need to finish this runner this weekend, and since the man's brother is coming next weekend and I have 3 sewing projects to finish for his wife for him to take back, I gotta get on them next. Luckily, 1 is a soft book for his son, and the other two are chef's apron's, one for his wife with a matching one for his son to grow into. I also need to throw together a 1st birthday set for the baby, just because, if I have time, since his birthday is 1st week of October. Oh yeah, and I need to put together a wall hanging for Rhonda's swap. I think I decided on something finally, so I'll put it together tonight & tomorrow too!

Last edited by DustysMomma; 08-30-2013 at 04:41 AM.