View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:39 PM
amma
Power Poster

I use mine several times a week. Many patterns that I have seen, I can put them into EQ and reconfigure the blocks quickly to eliminate Y seams, convert it to a paper pieced design.. resize blocks quickly.. I have even reconfigured paper pieced designs to suit me.
I enjoy sitting down once in a while and doing nothing but playing with different blocks, configurations... I have come up with some very simple blocks with stunning results...
You do need to sit down and use it for a couple of weeks...read the manual and do the lessons..they are well written and practice makes a difference in learning and retaining...it is easier than when I first tried to learn the computer and the first program I ever downloaded and tried to learn.
I do not subscribe to any magazines anymore, with what is available online, I can draft whatever I want...that has MORE than paid for the program. I check out books for free from the Library for inspiration, and occasionally pick them up used or online if it is a "Must Have" LOL

If anyone gets or already has this program, and there is a part of the manual you don't understand, post a question here... There are many of us who would be more than willing to help you out :D :D :D