Thread: My five kids
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 05:16 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Default My five kids

I think I finally figured out how to post a photo so let me introduce you to 5 of my hairballs, the canine hairballs. From left to right - Elliott, his mom Maggie, Bridget, Miles and my baby dog Oliver. Bridget was the first dog we raised for Leader Dogs for the Blind, she had graduated but a second trainer thought she as a little too distracted by squirrels to be someone's eyesight. Miles was the third puppy we raised but he was career changed because he talks too much! And baby Oliver we were raising this year when we discovered he has elbow dysplasia which disqualified him, his siblings and his parents. We did raise a golden that now lives in Penn. with his blind owners, Duffy was our second puppy. My husband wants to raise one more but 5 dogs in the house is more than enough, I vacuum our floors (I was smart enough to build with only hardwood floors) every other day but should vacuum daily. Love my babies! ( In case you are wondering, they are looking at Morey the barn cat who is walking by)
Attached Thumbnails 00060.jpg