Old 08-31-2013, 05:02 PM
kiffie2413

Brat,
Sorry to say but I never have days where I just can't make myself get to my quilting....I have weeks and more!!
tlambing, that block is darling! Did you make up the pattern? I see you said its your block of the week, and I love Halloween...Autumn....heck pretty much everything except One block wonder quilts...and on those it's probably because I never made one...just like I used to not be too fond of paisley and large flower prints...now I find I am drawn to them...so eating crow with my foot in my mouth at the same time!
K
PS Thanks for the feedback on my fabric options...the 2nd one is winning by a landslide...It's only a half yard piece, all that was up for bid; luckily it has selvage info and I was able to find ONE place that has some for sale...so I bought it! I'm sorry, but I admit it...I love that fabric so much that if I couldn't have gotten more I am not sure I would have used it in a runner that wasn't staying with me!!! Bwahahahaa...haa..ha..a...ahem... Okay, okay, I would have used it..in one or 2 blocks...small ones...