Old 09-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Elisabrat

FLEAS SUCK! I always used frontline on the dogs and never an issue in the house same with the cats including the little kittens.. one drop on the tiny ones but fleas are horrible. Can you bomb take them out for a few hours and get rid of that stuff? ugh Nancia, double ugh you have to leave every cupboard open all kitchen stuff covered oh no .. is what I say.. no no. guess you best take up I love cleaning! maybe you can buy some of it while your gone the love cleaning spray too? oh you poor girl.

onto non flea things.. after much work, many trials and many want to toss it all in the garbage.. I finished my simple table runner. You see it had two y seams never done them. ok got through that. then I backed it and while on the phone with my little girl quilted it to only find out AFTER that the fact it had eyelashed the whole way through. 2 hours of seam ripping and taking out little snipsels of thread. so yesterday drum roll.. I quilted it again and it worked to an ok level. phew. MY WALL HANGING needs binding and its DONE> how is that for perseverance? now I have to like it. lol.. hope you do too well off to work on the other 10 projects that need doing. I am just so ever happy I am done... rust, black, golds those are the colors of my wall hanging.. traditional and imperfect but I did it! oh and it would make a very nice table mat instead of a wall hanging in case that is something you would rather do. now off to work