Old 09-01-2013, 01:59 PM
romanojg

I have several feet that I really like alot. My invisable zipper foot, my 1/4in with guide works great. Of course my FMQ foot also which I also use when doing emb. My machine has an interchangeable walking foot so I use it quite a bit. I have the SID for it, the 1/4 for it, the dual needle for it where I can either use dual needles but it also allows me to do ziz zag dec stitches with it. My SID also allows me to do the decrotive stitches with it and I've gotten some really great results when putting on binding with it. I also use my elastic guide and my gimping foot. I went to Walmarts and bought the little ziplock bags made to hold your daily meds (got it in the med dept) and I mark on the outside of the bag what foot it is and also put the directions in the bag with the foot. Vikin also came out with a circle foot that makes flowers too, it was the first foot that got me away from my thump tack and eraser method. I guess out of all of them I'm really glad Viking came up with the interchangeable walking foot because I can do so much with it including going backwards. When you are doing long strips of sewing its really nice. My daughter just made a quilt with the back being fleece and was amazed at how much nicer it looked than the first one she made with just a regular foot on it. No puckers at all.