Old 09-02-2013, 04:28 AM
janRN

Anael, that is the most awesome quilt ever!! Your colors are so pretty and each block is prettier than the last one--I couldn't pick a favorite either. I can't imagine doing something like that. Love it!!

Great MBs again this month, ladies. And they're filling in a future quilt nicely.

I just got caught up on the posts and apologize for lack of comments. I'm kind of back to work full-time and trying to decide if I'm going to keep doing it or go back to one day a week or just flat out retire. I'm so blessedly healthy for my age that I feel guilty not working. If I thought I was taking a job away from someone who needed it, I'd leave but when we have a job opening, no one wants it (pay in doctor's offices is much lower than that in clinics or hospitals). Lots of thinking to do. Any advice?? Finances don't play a part in the decision; it's entirely up to me and what I want to do.

Hope everyone will have a great Labor Day. Maybe a picnic or a parade or time with family. Enjoy (and yes, Anael, get out those Sunday dishes!)