Old 09-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Honchey

All of you have been busy, busy, busy and I have been busy, busy, busy with the GK and DS...Now I will be busy, busy, busy packing for the trip to NC... I have all my fabric together for several different projects, MB, SYE and another...I hope to make some progress on them...

Anael, You quilt is beautiful and seeing all the blocks you've been showing for it together is breathtaking...I kid you not!!!

Jan, You're still young & healthy enough to do what you feel is best for you..I gave up my hours and am now called in when needed and I happen to like it that way...I just let them know when I'll be unavailable and they work their time off around it....and if I ever get to move to DE..the Gallery there would like me to work for them occasionally also...

GGal,Ouch!!! toes hurt!! tape the big toe to the injured one..it helps to stabilize it...

QNS... What a cute quilt & photo of you & DH...at first I couldn't see the window

Carrie...MB blocks look great together..what color sashing will you use???

I'm off to get the Spike thread together for posting at midnight tonight so I can pack my CP..I did get a new one & Windows 8 is not my friend right now...
Have a good holiday everyone and will check in later...H.