Old 09-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Elisabrat

Terriam love it! I am such a sucker for pumpkins. Maybe I can have this one??? (shush up you naysayers on me having the whole slew of runners). My partners table runner is finished and ready to mail. I hope she likes it I think its very pretty.

So today I sewed my big tail off (unfortunately it didn't fall off) and have two pieced pot holders done! two sets to finish tomorrow all done tops but not quilted yet. And a wall hanging put the binding on it today also. Oh yes sewed my partners home décor item came out very cute and I feel like my two days off were used very well. I pulled weeds today too! yipppeeee! lol it was a lovely day outside overcast and not really hot. I would love to see it like that all week long. Tomorrow I will use some zucchini up so if you have a great recipe send it to me! I have three medium sized caught before they were monster zuc's and well they are saying use me use me so I best do that. I know one would make two loaves of bread, I was thinking lasagna but doubt Steve would eat that.. fritta? hum.. ideas?