Old 09-03-2013, 04:34 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...thanks for asking. I sewed yesterday morning and by afternoon it was pretty swollen so I elevated and iced. Made a great difference and reduced the swelling significantly. Still sore and purple this morning but I can navigate. It is my pedal foot but the position it's in didn't seem to bother it. Today I'm going to lunch with a couple if my quilting buddies and then to our LQS for my birthday shopping party. I get a 20% discount and they get a 10% discount. I don't plan to go too crazy since I have a couple of projects I haven't even started plus the several that I have yet to finish. I was planning to do Quilts from Els kitchen BOM at the LQS later this year but I just found her video of that on line and she does all of the teaching so I think I'll save my money. I'm really leaning towards the Ode to the 30s that you did. That looks like a yard of 3 or 4 main fabrics and then FQs would do it. What do you think?
I see the first Spikers posted eyecandy. I'm not happy with my first block and will redo it. Values are still my weakness!!