View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 08:03 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

Well I need my sleep since I get up early around 6:15 so I can get DH breakfast. Then after he packs his lunch I check computer, business emails and FB and QB. I just give the house a lick and a promise to do better the next time whenever that happens. BUT I do try to clean as I go through out the day. Makes things easier. We have hardwood floors. have to tell you though we are on water rationing. Not allowed to wash our autos except on trash pickup day. Didn't think anything about it when I took my window blinds out onto the carport laid them across a couple wooden horses. For those who don't know what wooden horses are, they are carpenters frames used to lay material across to cut. Well I use them to hose down my window blinds. 2 weeks ago a police officer pulled up and tried to write me a ticket for washing my car. I wasn't I told him I was cleaning my blinds. The car just happened to be in the way. Got a warning though. He said I missed a spot. I just let the blinds air dry and get bacto them later. but clean as you go. If the "House Police" show up , show them a rag and to have at it, or show them the door. And not to make a butt print on the way out.