View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Blackberry

Default Pretty Blue Sewmor Machine

Well, I have tried real hard to quit buying sewing machines but I haven't quite succeeded yet. My son just purchased a rather large house with a big storage area and he has given me permission to use it for my sewing machines as my own house is getting way too crowded. I saw this one at a yard sale for $10. She is such a pretty blue now but will sparkle when I get her all cleaned up. The case needs a bit of repair which I believe my DH can do for me. We will also have to do some rewiring but we are getting to be quite good at that. Because of the rewiring that needs to be done I do not know if it even runs or not but I figure the pedal and the foot is worth $10. I have faith, though, that the motor will run just fine when we get it fixed. I thought you all might like to see pictures of her. I love looking at pictures of everyone's vintage sewing machines.
Attached Thumbnails sewmor-front.jpg   sewmor-needle-plate-cover.jpg   sewmor-needs-cleaning.jpg   sewmor-case-bad-shape.jpg   sewmor-case.jpg