View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Elisabrat

Tlambing that is VERY pretty omg those are tiny squares! Jaba that is a perfect round now the blues and the greens pop out too!

Sorry I have been quiet I forgot to come here literally. I was busy sewing this weekend on a mission so to speak to get some must do's done. I apologize. some grand swap leader I am. sigh its me not you guys honest. kick me when need be which might be more often than you think (true story). I think this is going to be an interesting and fun round robin. Remember sometimes you look at something and think.. uh then the next time you do you think awesome.. I use dragonflys last swap which I went through page by page. a couple times I went.. UH>>> then later on I thought it all worked together really well. so goes to show what quick judgement gives you. a kick in the..

I do like what you did send it on T send it on! you got through that so easy shoot my first one first round I was OMG for a long time actually all the way through ended up doing simple which wasn't simple for me at all. I worry a lot too in fact a whole lot is this good enough? is this right? are they all going to laugh at me? is my stitching embarrassing? hello .. even the best which I am not think these things too.. so have a half a glass of wine start cutting start sewing have another half and tada you will think maybe this isn't.. ok you don't drink wine. or any thing. Have a cup of tea and relax a bit first.. go to your happy spot it will come. honest!