Old 09-04-2013, 01:31 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Well after spending some time with a friend today ....
1.) I was stressed enough that I had been gritting my teeth to point that actually partially locked my jaw... & relaxed enough that my popped!
2.) I got the two packages of binding that I needed ... not an exact match, but I guess it will do. So now I can fix the "Oops factor."
3.) I found what I think was a wonderfully prefect combination of fabrics for my other partner's tablerunner.
4.) I working on pulling myself out of week+ funk by coming up with a really neat idea for a small challenge that I will share with everyone in another thread. If you are interested in doing something a little different with me.

I bet you would like to see some pictures ... right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]433932[/ATTACH]
This is the new fabrics for the second tablerunner. I really needed to a have some blue in my partners palette that aslo would tie in with the "Fall" element. It was much harder than I had expected but I think I was able pull it off this time and it's not heavy or dark in color.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]433933[/ATTACH]
This is the palette that I choosen for the "Push the Funk Away" Challenge for my self. The focus print is actually a Waverly Home Decor Fabric sample. It's called "Felicite Cream" and it's 100% cotton and not at all thick. From there I pulled 1.yd. of the center top fabric to be a background for the blue & tan leaf prints in a simple Ohio Star blocks surrounding the focus print. Each of the blue & tan fabrics are 1/2 yd's. I plan to make a wall hanging with it. I plan to try & have it completly finished by Nov. 23rd as a birthday present to myself. So if anyone is interested of doing this with me, please let know & I'm start another thread for it.

So I guess I deal with some food and after a doctor's appt. & yet more errand running I'll know that I can think about start the 2nd runner early next week as I have some other committments this weekend.

I'm off to look at some pretty magazinez & books as visual therapy and start pinning the binding on.

Tricia
Love them all!!! So, I will pm my addy to you for you to send some..that is what you meant isn't it? By small challenge project??? It isn't that challenging for me to pm my addy to you, but we can pretend that it is...HA HA...
Oh wait, you already have my address from a prior table runner swap...but in case you have misplaced it just let me know....
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 09-04-2013 at 01:35 PM.