Old 09-04-2013, 06:51 PM
coastienest

[QUOTE=GingerK;6274344]I think we need more info. Which province will you be visiting?

Okay, did a google search and it looks like you really will be out in the boonies. The only big cities are either the Soo or Sudbury. I'm sure there are quilt stores in both those cities but you are not heading into a very populated area and maybe you would have more luck contacting your guide or fish camp co-ordinator. They would have a better handle on local info.

Hi. If I am correct it is Ontario. I think Kingston is around there somewhere to. Husband is already be sleeping so I can't ask him but I think I remember him saying we could "go over to Kingston". Does that make any sense?

I know here in Pa it is going to be cooler, coming me own from Canada, so I guess it will be rather cool in Canada. OK with me, I am not fond of too much heat. It has been so hot here this summer that I am looking forward to the fresh cool air. Don't worry though, the sunscreen, mosquito spray and heavier jackets will be coming along too. Thanks for your help.