Old 09-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Elisabrat

ok I am all for a fast swap but here it goes shoot me go ahead everyone has issues one time or another: A WHOLE lot of pressure is hitting Quiltermomma right now from us. The end of swap is just hitting yes but DID anyone hear her life is going through a whole lot right now! LET UP seriously if you have an issue take it up with me I am ready and able. Her hubby has a lot of medical issues, her daughter has and she STATED this breast cancer possible issues which are magnified by the fact she is VERY young and Beth tries hard and rarely misses a swap deadline. So if she is a little late right now .. wait it out and she will do well as she always does. She is ready to stop swapping which would be a deficit to this board. Her work is good. She wants to be part of this. Please back off or well there is always me. How about this I will make it up for her in all she owes. End of chat. I am fast. I will send. Just ask me I will deliver.

Now to be el brat again.. I am ready to put mine together one block at a time. This is exciting. the ufo box is coming out and well its ME time with things. omg what to do first.. love them all!