Thread: Flower Pot Mini
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM
n2scraplvr

Thumbs up Flower Pot Mini

This was an abstract design using crayons and rubbing alcohol. It was so much fun to do! I've started a 2nd one using Sharpie pens and rubbing alcohol and will post it when I finish. I've been meaning to do a tut for everyone for 8 mos. now and am just now getting around to it, but I intend to do a tut so you can see how easy and fun it is!

You won't believe it but I use the backside of the mini to do my artwork!! haha! I love the back best because of the way the bobbin thread puffs my design! I will have to show you how much fun it is and anyone can do this! The best part is racing like crazy with the machine making a roadmap design and then filling in the areas! I don't know how I ever came up with this idea, but I loved the results!

The 1st time I did it, it looked like I had spent many hours coming up with a design when it only took me about 40 seconds!! The item went to charity and then I had the idea to take it a step further and color it in with the crayons which is how Flower Pot developed!

Hope you enjoy it like I do!
Attached Thumbnails flower-pot-mini.jpg