Old 09-05-2013, 05:00 AM
carriem

Anael--in the last couple years (since I started quilting regularly) I have way too many started quilts or fabric for quilts. That is why last June (2012) I decided I wanted to finish one UFO a month. There have only been a couple months that I haven't gotten at least one done. Then in January I had to decide to only buy fabric for finishing quilts. I bought for a couple gifts but have been doing pretty good on this this year too.

Other than the SYE BOTM I am not starting anything new until January. 50 Stars---have fabric that I bought for a different quilt but want to use on these blocks instead and Dear Jane--if I can decide on fabrics by then. I am still going to try to finish a quilt a month and not start many...we'll see how that goes.

Now if only I could go back to sewing 4-5hrs a day. Oh well I am sticking to an hour and my shoulder thanks me. PT says it is looking better and has me cutting appts back (after next week) to just seeing her every 2 weeks.

Mirabelle--sounds like you have about everything! Hope you get lots done on your UFOs.

Ggal--how's the toe? You've been making great progress this week!

Off to sew a couple border sides on the airplane quilt before waking up the kids for school...