Old 09-05-2013, 07:13 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh we have the same bug going around. Seems like Carrie has been the one with the best treatment!!! Way to go with the UFO finishes.

After finishing my SYE block #1 and another PP block I think I am going to pass on the SYE blocks. I'm looking at my huge pile of UFO's and WIP's and have decided not to add to the list. I really don't like to PP that well and would much rather work on my itty bitties. (OBTW made 100 9P measuring 1.5" finished over the weekend.) The blocks are beautiful but time consuming. Looks like there will be lots of corn to chop this fall--well you know the farm wife drill...

mirabelle thank goodness for your measurements--it made the SYE block sooo much better. Enjoy your retreat. Oh such a sweet quilt to a sweet little girl. dublb is packing too! Have a great time.

Apples are starting to get ready here--a late variety--so soon the smell of cooked apples and cinnamon will be filling the air! Sounds good with the pumpkin aromas. Thanks for the recipe QNS.

Jeanie all the unpacking will be so worth working in a new kitchen! I'm sure you can't wait!

It's cleaning day today--yuk--better get to it.