View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Rosyhf

Yep, still hauling stuff out hahahahahah. I went to my gym this morning with a car full for one of the ladies who asked to have some for her church fair. I unload the lot to her, she was so happy and we are not as done as I thought. I can't believe that I don't even remember the stuff hubby is hauling out of the garage. Bins of it lol......Ok, some good news.

He has hauled out 8 bins of gourds. These are small bowl size ones already cut and ready to paint they are already prepped. I am going to paint these first and do some little craft shows at the church or school and sell them at a very reasonable price. I will also do some mug rugs as both these items will make great teacher gifts or whatever.

I am going to paint them in the style of Peter Ompir (google him). Which will be flowers, roosters, colonial men and fruit and boy do I have the ideas, I dreamt about it last night lol. I can't wait. I still have to wait tho, lol but as soon as I start, I will post some in a thread called Peter ompir style.