Old 09-05-2013, 01:30 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

My day is coming to straighten up the great room since dh cousin is coming here on Sunday to play cards; he and his wife and his sister. My quilting room mess is still in the great room... front room... Menu is kept simple with northern beans and ham. Cornbread, too.

If nine persons stopped at the door, Ok and took their shoes off, less dirt would get tracked in. I never could train my family crew to do that. SYE is creating more scraps, small scraps, may have to make them into 1 1/2 inch square pieces. and then donate them to you...

Lost count on UFOs. Aiming for what needs to be be...MBs, SYE, and PC and BBs and then what is fun first...and work toward those 'put away' out of sight. . . that may not see the light a day in the next 15 years...let someone else finish them.

Twenty pounds heavier than when we moved here; I am enjoying this heartland fresh foods too well. Love the fresh meat pork, beef, and chicken. Rather have fresh veggies than sweets. Lung has improved, back for another x-ray...also x-raying knee to see what is going on there.