Old 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Frustratedquilter, I need borrow part of your name 'cause I am frustrated right now with myself. Took dh in to get more teeth pulled, came home about ten or ten thirty, tried to finish the SYE block. On the last section of the block, have rippped out about ten times, getting the wrong piece on, getting it backwards, with wrong side out, getting it in the wrong place, and just trimmed a piece off as 'extra' beyond the one fourth seam...but it was the right sized piece to begin with....GRRRrrrrrrrrr. Time to stop. Relax. Try not to feel sooooooo dizzy. It has not put me down, but the 5 to 15 seconds of extreme dizziness is getting me down. Doctor's office responded by rotating morning with evening blood pressure pill, so will try that and hope for the best.

"Cause of my right knee I am moving slow...feel like its reliving those moments of "Mother, May I?" game, when the reply is "Yes, but baby steps!". If you measured with an inch worm, yes, I am moving. Time for this senior to take a nap...night all.