View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 06:52 AM
SandyinZ4

Good morning...just a quick reply because I have to get back to fabric. I unloadeded every piece of fabric I had and it is scattered on the guest bed and cutting table just to look for my patriotic stash. So I am going to sort and arrange today then get started on Miriam's. I have a good idea of what I am going to do for the next border...just have to do math and calculations to get it to come out right. Plus I need to go re-read the rules and see what size of border I need to put on. I am thinking and hoping it is 6 inches because what I want to do will look better larger than smaller, I think. But don't hold your breath...it won't be anything fancy but still will tie in. When I get fabric back on shelves and math done, I will audition a block and get everyone's opinion. Company has not shown up yet...so betting they will while I have this big cluttered mess. But my stash will be better afterward because then maybe I can find something. Oh, the patriotic stuff was in the very last tub I looked in! Figures!