Old 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle...so nice the entire group celebrated with you! Can't wait to see you with a crown!
Anael...I downloaded the quilt pattern. I like the variety of blocks, sizes,and placement. You've done a wonderful job putting it together. It's very similar to the Ode to Mom you did and I agree, it would look nice in another color combination. It's in my bucket list.
Finished up a MB Friday and have it ready to mail as soon as Mirabelle shows us that she has received hers. Also did my Aiming4Accuracy block. It's beginning to come together and I'm liking it. Did I say that I put a binding on the Lone Star quilt and just have to wash and pack it up? Also more done on the baby quilt. Like a tortoise....BTW...my toe is still sore but I'm walking much better. Thanks for your thoughts!
QNS....you don't sound like yourself...Are you getting enough rest? It's easy for me to say since my eyesight is reasonably good, but it won't do you any good to worry about the surgery. You'll be blind without it so go for it with gusto. Save your energy for recovery.
carrie...you still get so much done even with the PT limitations. How soon is your retreat? How are the plans coming?