Thread: Squirrel!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Jan in VA

Location: Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Dear HEAVENS!!!
What you have described here is a whole YEAR'S worth of work in my world!
Are you taking something you shouldn't be?

Jan in VA

Originally Posted by Stitchit123 View Post
My son say's I am Squirrel Bait... As long as they don't have all the doors and windows covered I'm safe and if they do I'm only a click away from help. Yesterday went like this. Starting 7a.m. Stripped beds =1st load of laundry -finish baby quilt for 5 p.m. baby shower .--weed whack before guy cuts grass- hang laundry -put in 2nd load -started cleaning out shed- to prepare for a bonfire - 9:30 DIL calls we went junk store shopping -11:30 get home hang 2nd load and now do 3rd load - put 1st load away -washed and vacuumed my 4 wheel dumpster (aka car)-finish shed and bonfire prep-came in and cleaned up sewing mess in living room -started 5 gal. pot of Chili -put 2nd load away and hung 3rd one -Put beds back together -clean each bd.rm.-Scrubbed bathroom-mopped these 3 rooms- took a 30 minute PBJ and tea break -bring in 3rd load -move frt rm furniture to do a really good sweeping and mopping - next the same in the dining room -and the kitchen gets the same -mopped me and a cup of tea out the back door. I washed the insides of 13 windows and simmered chili the whole day. Oh yeah I missed the baby shower. But I did deliver the quilt. Finally got a shower at 11 pm..I was going to wash the outsides of the windows today but it looks like rain and basically I'm to tired. So I decided to take the day off for good behavior and go visit my family.