View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:09 PM
SandyinZ4

Hi there Road runner sister wives... son and d-i-l should be here in a few hours so I need to get lasagna started but wanted to get your opinion before I go any further. First of all, I have to say that I hope a 'round robin' is fairly flexible because none of us probably have the exact match of fabric to go with what others have. Ok..attached is picture of what I have in mind to do. My little x blocks measure 3 inches unfinished so will be a bit smaller when sewn together around the edge. I plan to do a small, blue border( about the color of the center of block) around everything first to transition to the little x-blocks. So, Miriam, will this be ok or do you want me to go in another direction? My fabrics aren't quite the bright red but still patriotic looking. Didn't want to make too many of those little critters if you don't like them. They are 2 inch squares and then 1 1/4 inch for the corner beige. Yikes! You will have time to give me all of your opinions as I will be busy for a few days and doubt I will get back to sewing room until Wed/Thurs. :-) Wishing everyone a good week. Anxious to see what all of you are coming up with.
Attached Thumbnails 003-large-.jpg