Old 09-08-2013, 02:30 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

They ask for beans and ham; they got beans and ham and butter beans...sent more home with them. Also raided my freezer and gave them frozen corn on the cob and cut corn for each family...DH had a blast with them and I loved hearing the laughter in the house.,,and dh so well entertained.

Dishes are all washed up and now I can relax a bit and rest my knee.

thanks for the site, Anael, Downloaded from Planet Patchwork the 2008-2009 Inner Peace quilt for the muted tones quilt in the future; and Silent Shimmer from 2012 quilt I can see in shimmering fabrics; and the Oh, MY Stars! for the 2010-2011 year.,,to hit now and again until its done. Along with the other 'things' in the front shelves...Time is flying by...wow!!

MBs need to be started and finished, Irish Mist for dh and me, Farmer's Scraps and the other triangle pattern from Laundry Basket, BBs need to have 2nd border and quilted, Borders on PC finished and taken to be quilted. Miles to go.Love i, OKsewGlad when you stop by for a minute and catch us on the farm activity and dgs and dgd activities.

When you return, QuiltE, we want to know where you went and what you did....inquiring minds want to know.

Jeanie, we want a picture of that new kitchen!

Mirabelle, a picture of that crown! Queen for the Day...