Old 09-08-2013, 03:57 PM
JeanieG

Kitchen still not completely done. The contractor got stuck on another job, so still have the gas cooktop to be installed, the oven to be hooked up and a couple of plugs to be finished. I put away as much as I could, and was blessed with a husband that opened all the boxes and a daughter that unwrapped everything and put it on the counter so I could try to put everything away. The problem with the new cupboards is that they are much smaller in size than the old ones. There are more cupboards and drawers, but they are so different. I was tearing my hair trying to decide where to put things. A lot of my larger Tupperware cake keeper type of stuff does not fit where it did before. So weird, the enter key stopped working on my fairly new keyboard! What next!!! Anyway, we are taking off for Phoenix on Thursday in our RV. We felt we just have to get away and visit with the grandkids. Don't know when we are coming home! LOL We will have internet there, so I'll be in touch. Guess I'll turn off my computer and see if it will bring my keyboard back to life, at least I can still type and my mouse still works! The back splash will not be done for a little while, and once it is all done I'll post a photo for everyone.