Thread: Funny Cat Story
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 06:42 AM
littlebitoheaven

Default Funny Cat Story

My friend was telling me that almost everyday she would find her neighbor's (behind her with stockade fence between) mail scattered in her back yard. She was very perplexed and began to get indignant about the constant mess.

She found a cardboard box and would pick up the mail and take it to her neighbor's house and everyday put the mail in the box. (This neighbor was almost never home to contact.)

After a few weeks of this, she was getting more and more agitated and couldn't figure out what was going on. The neighbor's house is across from the high school so she thought perhaps a student was having his fun by throwing this mail over the fence.

Low and behold, one day she was standing on her back steps and she sees HER cat jump over the fence from her neighbor's yard with an envelope in her mouth. She couldn't believe her eyes! She stood there for some time watching her cat bring one envelope at a time over the fence into her yard.

I don't know how this story ended as this is as far as she went in telling us this story.