View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Cogito

Scaroca, when you type your messages into the "quick reply" box at the bottom of our posts, there are some little icons or "pictures" just above where you are typing. To the right of the smiley face are two that look like little planets and then just to the right of the planet with the red X is the "insert image" one that looks like a "wonky square". When you hover your mouse over that, it should pop up and say "insert image". Click on that one and a box will pop up. Be sure to click on the "from computer" with your mouse. This will allow you to "add an image from your computer" Select "choose file" and a window will open that allows you to "browse" to where you have the pictures stored you took of your wallhanging, etc. If you are unsure where you have saved them on you computer, you might first find the pictures and save them to your desktop. That is the easiest place for me to find them when I am ready to insert them into my reply on QB. Once you have selected the picture you want to "insert" into your posting, then be sure to select "upload files". You should be able to see the title of the photo you chose just to the right of the "choose file" before you select the "upload file" button. hope this helps! Let me know if it doesn't. You could send them to me (I will send you my email address in a pm if we need to go that route) and I will upload them for you. we all wanna see!