Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hi Everyone!! .... I'm baaaaaaaack! And I think I am here all week Imagine that!!! Of course, subject to change.

Saturday I went to an Open Guild Quilt Show/Competition where I had 3 of my quilts entered plus Granny59's Mighty Mini! Photos will follow when I get a chance to download. Sunday I was at my friends and we got the last of the antiques and signaged washed down from all the dust and fly poop ........ and ready for their local fair in a couple of weeks.

GGal ... Sorry to disappoint about my weekend!!!And what do you mean about a Turtle's Pace ... you have been really putting out a lot of quilting lately! Looks like we're in for the same HHH weather ... tmro/Tues is to be 32C with feels like of 42C. I got some fence row apples at my friends and will be doing them too. So get out your crockpot, for less heat and no-watch on the stove. So come and join me making applesauce.

DDamsel ... From what I remember the main featueres were a crust of some sort, pudding and oodles of whip cream. It didn't have the cake that yours or QNSue's recipes had. I'll look around and see if I can find it.

CarrieM ... good for you and all your productivity despite being restricted with your quilting. The airplanes are flying nicely ... and what a great way to show the telephone fabric. I am sure your DH appreciates your making it for him.

MiraB ... I had to laugh ... so you had threatened your DD to not announce your birthday and forgot that your DH just might do it instead. We always knew you were Queen!!!! Soooooo .... maybe to get even, you should go and buy your own birthday present (aka yet another machine? ) Great pics ... DDs spike is gorgeous!!! ... and what did you make?

Anael ... Another UFO almost done. Yippeeeeee!!! Now wondering what the borders will be?

QNSue ... time for you to slooooow down! I know you want to sew and do lots of things, but if you don't slow down for a spell, you won't recover from all the challenges you are facing. We want you to be well. Better to step aside for awhile, for your long term good. And then before you know it, you will be back and at it!

JeanieG ... glad that you had some help with the unpacking. Isn't it fun (NOT!!) trying to figure out where to put things in a new kitchen. You'll be playing hide and seek for awhile ... and be trying new tuck-away spots. Tupperware has got to be the worse to store! INdeed ... the two of you need that getaway to see your family and have a change of scenery for awhile! Safe TRavels!!!