View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Elisabrat

ok I spent a good portion of my day making little itty bitty squares for my round robin. OMG I am cutting, and sewing and then sewing and trimming and sewing and trim some more and I finished 14! wow how great. I put them around the quilt center edges and I think.. oh no I need about 18 more. only. 18. now I am all cut and ready to go to it again but really, that is a lot of 4.5 inch blocks. a square in a square in a square.. pretty BUT. sheesh. I might never want to touch a red/white quilt again. OH NO I have another round robin that is also red and white. I know I wont want to work with it again .. for a really long time. Moonstookie maybe you need pot holders? placemats? a table runner I need more inspiration for your gift I might just go with I love animals and you get my carefully selected critters put into something. I was thinking this girl needs an eyelash case. You know to put those butterfly things you wear all the time and try to fool everyone with. I think wink wink its the rhinestones you glued to the tips that really.. well send a shining reminder to just how 'special' you are. .. girl you got it going! oooh la la!